Sunday, April 2, 2023

All Too Well Leather Plunge Dress

all too well black dress

This one was extra enjoyable because Fall/Winter fashion is my favorite, but I usually end up putting together the same type of look over and over again. This post gave me an opportunity to find new looks and refresh my usual outfit combinations. All Too Well is one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs, easily in my top three. I already know the 10-minute version by heart and was eagerly awaiting the short film the day it came out. When I finished watching it, I just knew I had to write a post about it.

Thursday came and I was kind of un-excited about this one. For the ‘Thirteen Years Gone’ look, Taylor Swift is wearing an all-black ensemble of a coat, turtleneck and pants. She accessorizes with the same gold rings Sadie had on the previous looks, plus earrings and a black purse. First, I grabbed a pair of black mom jeans and a black turtleneck.

Jump Strappy Open-Back Sexy Short Black Hoco Dress

I went with these ones because I wanted to elevate the look a bit and make it less ‘heartbreak-on-bed’ and more ‘cozy-lounge’. First, I paired my blue plaid pants with a brown sweatshirt. I tucked in the sweatshirt to give myself some shape and not feel so boxy through the day. Then, I threw on an oversized flannel in brown and beige.

all too well black dress

But I felt like the overall vibe of the film and the scene called for something less fancy than heels, but more cozy than flats. In past posts I’ve covered Taylor Swift’s style in depth. (SeePart 1, Part 2 and Part 3.) But lately, Taylor has been giving us so much new material to work with, so I’m constantly inspired to create even more outfits.

ALL TOO WELL PUFF DRESS*

Or if you're not into so many straps, a chic leather slide or sporty looking slide can also work well with an LBD. Beige and blush shoe shades are also extremely flattering, no matter what your skin color. And they are more subdued than, say, wearing a bright white, or even off-white pair of heels. The Stuart Weitzman Nudist took minimal shoe dressing to the next level!

Perhaps with the right patterns it could be a cool combo, but I wasn’t loving these pieces together. Maybe I will try a different version of this outfit another time. Creating my Reeling outfit in a fashion-adjacent way was my biggest challenge of the week. Aritzia marketing calls and texts may use an automatic telephone dialing system.

Long Sleeve Short Party Dress in Glitter Chiffon

Jewelry and items from SALE collection are final sale and will not be eligible for store credit. Online orders are eligible for STORE CREDIT ONLY and must be returned within 14 days of being received. After this time period your order would NOT be eligible for return. Store credit is issued in the form of a shopthemint.com E-gift card. To view the list of your Loved Items, visit your account. After you log in, scroll to the bottom of your account page and click the "View All Loved Items" button.

For the occasion, Lively attended the event at the Beacon Theater with Reynolds in a lightweight white Reformation dress. For a bohemian twist, Lively layered numerous gold necklaces and bracelets together. Completing her outfit was a cream leather Gucci “1955” handbag.

Just added to your cart

Your consent is not required as a condition of any purchase. See Text Messaging Terms in terms of use for more details. Our US Customer Support team is available to provide fashion advice or to help with order placements or existing purchases. However, a classic lace-up oxford, brogue & even the most preppy of penny loafer will never, ever go out of style (especially not at the office!). The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless there is a defect with a product or a mistake was done by us.

There are sexy black mini dresses, black lace cocktail dresses, knee-length v-neck semi-formal dresses, and short black party dresses with open backs. Let Simply Dresses help you find the best little black dress for your style and budget. For footwear, the “Gossip Girl” star paired her white dress with heels from her go-to brand, Christian Louboutin. She wore a set of the designer’s nude leather Goldostrap pumps, featuring pointed toes and a T-strap silhouette with buckled ankle straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment